Relieve Pressure with Static Air Technology
As manufacturers of the original static air products, Sundance’s static air products use air displacement and our unique, low-profile, single air chamber design, to redistribute and equalize pressure. The low-profile design redistributes the patient’s weight over the entire surface, maximizing contour and support.
Our Static Air Products Include:
- Feature low profile designs, which redistribute patient’s weight over the entire surface.
- High quality material maximizes contour and support.
- Seat cushions are available in pediatric, adult and bariatric sizes.
Lower Limb Protector Boots
- Protect against pressure-related issues.
- Cradle the vulnerable Achilles tendon and shin areas; adjusts to fit all patients.
See the DAP600 Z-FLEX™ Static Air Boot in action below:
Competitive Pricing, Unbeatable Quality
Interested in learning more about how our products can help your patients? Speak with one of our representatives by calling 877-560-9871 or by filling out an interest form, here.
- The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPU...
- Sundance features a variety of heel protection ...
- As manufacturers of the original static air pro...
- Each November, The March of Dimes Foundation fo...
- Case Study Spotlight: Outcomes of Positive Air ...